joeblog

Sunday, April 30, 2006

joeblog

joeblog

This will be my last blog entry. I began this blogging thing as an experiment. I wanted to see what was in it for me--what it might be like to have such a forum. I've been intrigued by blogs that I find informative, and entertaining--so I thought I would give it a go. It's been an interesting project. I think most of my readers are friends, and most of what I posted I can readily say to them in person or on the phone. One great pleasure of this experience is that I have met a couple of new friends from outside the area. But I don't have the time to give this venue the attention it requires. With parenting duties, work, writing, chores, trying to play in a band, attending an occasional reading, my own reading, there's just no time left. For all those who have checked this blog out, and responded in emails, in person, or in comments--thanks. For those interested in my Grolier piece--well--you'll have to wait until the book is published (it's part of a larger project) to read the ending. To all of you who continue to blog--I salute you.

Peace,
Joeblog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home